Friday 14 June 2019

LAST SELF-ASSESSMENT (3rd Term Self-Assessment)


Hi, this is my last self-assessment so I will do it by answering to the next questions:

WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW? 

Now I can speak English properly, speak English in different verb tenses and and understand the English pronunciation

YOUR BLOG-PORTFOLIO

It has been a great time and a completely new experience, at first it seemed boring to have to write and update the blog continuously, but every time I wrote a new entry I liked more, now I feel sorry that this is over.

YOUR SKILLS: READING, WRITING, LISTENING, SPEAKING, PROJECTS, ACHIEVEMENTS...

Since I entered this High-School I have been progressing in English, now my English skills are much better than when I arrived here.
I have improved my reading skill thanks to the reading books (All about the USA, Madame Doubtfire …)
The writing, listening and speaking have been improved thanks to the amazing projects done during these four years






No comments:

Post a Comment